cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WB55RG Thread FTD otInstanceErasePersistentInfo Returns Error

Mickey_Piper
Associate III

Hi,

I'm trying to make a thread project. I create my project properly and wrote just multicast coap codes but when I run my code on the board, it get error. I follow my code and I found this function "otInstanceErasePersistentInfo()" returns "OT_ERROR_INVALID_STATE". Firstly I check my fus version and its okay also check my stack and option bytes and they are okay too. How can I solve this problem because there is no error from my codes or fus/stack firmwares?

Best regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mickey_Piper
Associate III

Hi,

Problem occurs due to the my STM32CubeIDE. The program does not create my project file correctly so that my application does not work properly. If you get this error, you can check your program or use/edit the example application files.

Best regards.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Mickey_Piper
Associate III

Hi,

Problem occurs due to the my STM32CubeIDE. The program does not create my project file correctly so that my application does not work properly. If you get this error, you can check your program or use/edit the example application files.

Best regards.

Cadixal
Associate

Hi,

I'm working on a similar project, and I'm using the P-NUCLEO-W55 board. For the project, I'm using an unmodified example from STMicro called "Thread_FTD_Coap_Multicast." However, when I compile the project and run the program, the debugger shows an error "ERR_THREAD_CHECK_WIRELESS," which corresponds to /*No Thread device supported!*/ . Have you ever encountered this error? Do you know how to resolve it?

Thank you.

Hi @Cadixal ,

Sorry for late response. I think your problem occurs due to the stack. Can you check your stack? You can find the stack files and release note at "STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.18.0\Projects\STM32WB_Copro_Wireless_Binaries\STM32WB5x".

Best regards.