cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32L4xx USB Composite Device

alfinikov
Associate III

Hello everyone, I am making a USB Composite Device according to the article - https://sudonull.com/post/68144-CDC-MSC-USB-Composite-Device-on-STM32-HAL. I use stm32l4xx, instead of the HAL_PCDEx_PMAConfig() functions, I use the HAL_PCDEx_SetTxFiFo()/HAL_PCDEx_SetRxFiFo() functions. Could you tell me how to configure them correctly for Composite USB? And for what parameters are these functions responsible? Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @alfinikov​ ,

I advise you to refer the working USB application available under STM32CubeL4 MCU package.

Have a look at this UM1734 User manual STM32Cube™ USB device library

For more details on how to use the PCD driver, please refer to UM1725 that describes all PCD driver APIs (in HAL PCD Extension Drive section).

0693W00000JO9qjQAD.jpgWhen your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @alfinikov​ ,

I advise you to refer the working USB application available under STM32CubeL4 MCU package.

Have a look at this UM1734 User manual STM32Cube™ USB device library

For more details on how to use the PCD driver, please refer to UM1725 that describes all PCD driver APIs (in HAL PCD Extension Drive section).

0693W00000JO9qjQAD.jpgWhen your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen