cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F4 EtherNet/IP library

unkn0wn
Associate

I'm looking to use an STM32F407I for EtherNet/IP communication with some industrial motors and sensors.

I cannot seem to find a library that would help me do that for the STM32F4.

I found this, but I didn't really understand how to use the solution that's suggested 

Any help on finding a library would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

this, is an  EtherNet/IP solution offered by our partner PortAutomation.

You need to contact them directly over this link

These are the supported devices:

etherIP.png

Hope I answered your question. If it's the case please "Accept as Solution" my answer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

this, is an  EtherNet/IP solution offered by our partner PortAutomation.

You need to contact them directly over this link

These are the supported devices:

etherIP.png

Hope I answered your question. If it's the case please "Accept as Solution" my answer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Are there any other solution for using EtherNet/IP with an STM32F4?

Thank you for your reply and help,

~ unkn0wn

Hello,

If you're looking for an open source solution, as ST, we don't have a such offer. You may need to find another one somewhere on the web.

@Andrew Neil He's looking for EtherNet/IP stack: an industrial protocol : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EtherNet/IP