cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32cubeIDE Download

matolo
Associate

The STM32cubeIDE caan't be downloaded from the website, nor can an update be made through the installed version. Are they any serious in noticing and rectifying this?

2 REPLIES 2
TDK
Guru

From here?

https://www.st.com/en/development-tools/stm32cubeide.html

Works for me. Are you logged in? What problem specifically are you having when you try to download it?

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Yes, I am logged in. Even when logged in the download starts then goes to "error", or the speeds go to 0, so stop and refresh the download but when you try to resume, it goes to error again or has to download from the start. For version 1.14.0, the file did manage to download on two occasions but upon unzipping ,using winrar and 7-zip on both occasions, there was another error and the unzipping was incomplete. I have 1.13.2 installed but when I try to update through the in-software updater, it throws a download error as well. The download error happens when I am using the in-browser downloader for edge and chrome or a download software like IDM. I never experience any problems with cubeMX, The download problem also sometimes happens when installing packages, mostly the big ones like the F7 one which I remember would start, download about 800MB then go to error, about 4 times till it finally went through.