Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SBSFU porting to STM32G0B1XX

Tarun
Associate III

Hi,

I have a problem with SBSFU.
I'm using STM32G0B1RE dev kit.
But I have got STM32G071RB example. G071RB is example works fine in G0B1RE board.

The problem occurs when I change Compile Symbol to STM32G0B1xx STM32CubeIde Properties > Settings > GCC Compiler > Symbol to STM32G0B1xx

SBSFU failed to download the .sfu file on the second time after erasing the 32bytes header from example. It throws Flash error after during hearder signature verification.

I need to change symbols to STM32G0B1XX to implement USB CDC code instead UART.

TIA

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Tarun ,

The flash error encountered while verifying the signature and may be captured during an installation procedure.

I recommend you check the UM2262 which contains all steps and detailed. The Table 6 lists the main error messages with their explanation.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Hi Imen,

Thank you for your reply. I understand that Flash error causing during installation procedure. The question is why it was failed when I change symbol to STM32G0B1xx. Though I change symbol, able to download application first time and download failed when I corrupt the signature from tests provided by ST example code? The same code download working with STM32G071xx symbol before and after signature corruption. Could you please elaborate the answer where I need to focus?