cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Provisioning Failed

jjshant
Associate

Hello,

I am working on Secure Boot for one of the project having the following list of information,

Board : B-U585I-IOT02A
Device name : STM32U575/STM32U585
Device type : MCU
Device CPU : Cortex-M33

I am trying to boot the device using generated keys with help of this reference document. I have made changes in tfm.mk and project_defs.mk , also TFM_DUMMY_PROVISIONING is kept OFF to avoid provisioning using Dummy Keys already present in the Project. I am not able to understand on how I can put the relevant information for the generated key in the following structure in provisioning.c file,

=====================================================================================

__PACKED_STRUCT bl2_assembly_and_test_provisioning_data_t {
uint32_t magic;
uint8_t bl2_rotpk_0[32];
uint8_t bl2_rotpk_1[32];
uint8_t bl2_rotpk_2[32];

#ifdef BL1
uint8_t bl1_rotpk_0[32];
#endif /* BL1 */
};

=====================================================================================

I am getting the following error while booting the device with new keys for secure boot,

[INF] Starting bootloader
[INF] Inside bl2/src/provisioning.c
[INF] err = 0
[INF] lcs = 0
[INF] tfm_plat_provisioning_is_required = 1
[INF] Inside bl2/src/provisioning.c
[INF] err = 0
[INF] lcs = 0
[INF] Beginning BL2 provisioning
[INF] bl2_assembly_and_test_prov_data.magic = c0defeed [ASSEMBLY_AND_TEST_PROV_DATA_MAGIC = c0defeed]
[INF] provision_assembly_and_test -> err = 50010 [TFM_PLAT_ERR_UNSUPPORTED = 50010 or 0xC35A]
[ERR] Provisioning failed

Can anyone guide me on how I can fix this and able to run the secure boot with the new keys?

Thanks and Regards!!!

0 REPLIES 0