cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPPos using LwIP in STM32 not connecting to the server after some time

GBhat.2
Associate

Hi all,

I am currently working on GSM 4G module with STM32F429ZI. We are trying to connect to our server using LwIP and PPPos. I am able to connect to PPP and get PPPERR_NONE and IP address. I am also able to connect to our server using socket connection. Our module communicates with our server very nicely for some time. But after sometime, I am unable to connect to socket and I get errno 103 (and 105 sometimes). But the PPP still seems to be connected as I am not getting any PPPERR_CONNECT or any other error message in the callback. There is also no example related to PPP in STM32 CubeMX. There are hardly any PPPos LwIP using STM32-related examples on the web.

Does any one have an example of PPPos using LwIP in STM32 and doing stable socket connection ?

Regards,

GBhat

3 REPLIES 3
nilesh-dryad
Associate III

Hi GBhat,

I am using LTE module with STM32U5. I am able to start LCP in PPPos but it is not getting Network up. It is continuously exchanging CONFREQ and CONFACK.

Can you give some suggestion how did you make it work? If possible, can you just share the part where you interface network stack and serial driver?

Best Regards

Nileshkumar Vora

nilesh-dryad
Associate III

Hi Gbhat.

I managed to get PPPOS working. But I am also facing the same problem. After sometime, socket connections drops and no PPPERR_CONNECT error in the callback.

Hi @GBhat.2 @nilesh-dryad 
I am new to Stm32 and i am using NUCLEO-U5A5ZJ-Q with SIM7600 
Could you assist me in setting up PPP communication?