cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nx_Azure_IoT example adapted for our STM32U585QII6Q board . Every time STM32CubeMX regenerates the code, it deletes three files: nx_tcp_socket_driver_establish.c, nx_tcp_socket_driver_packet_receive.c and ...

JVica.1
Associate II

I have adapted the Nx_Azure_IoT example for my board with an STM32U585QII6Q. My problem is that every time STM32CubeMX regenerates the code, it deletes three files that I added: nx_tcp_socket_driver_establish.c, nx_tcp_socket_driver_packet_receive.c and nx_udp_socket_driver_packet_receive.c. I have checked the NETXDUO settings in the example of the nx_udp_socket_driver_packet_receive.c board and those of my board and they are identical. Why does the original project include these files and mine doesn't?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Ghofrane GSOURI
ST Employee

Hello @JVica.1​ 

First let me thank you for posting.

I tried to reproduce the same behavior you encountered but it works fine from my side.

To be able to push further the analysis could you please provide a minimal project which show the problem.

I'll be waiting for your feedback.

Thx.

Ghofrane

JVica.1
Associate II

Hi Ghofrane, sorry for the delay in reply. I solved the problem by creating a Middlewares\ST\netxduo\reserved\ folder where I put the files. Otherwise, MX deletes these files from the Middlewares\ST\netxduo\common\src\ folder. I suspect it is some difference in the Netxduo configuration. Please tell me how I can share the project with you.

Thanks Javier

Ghofrane GSOURI
ST Employee

Hello @JVica.1​ 

Thank you for your reply

You need to ZIP your project and go to this icon

0693W00000Y7DhmQAF.pngin order to attach it .

I' will be waiting for your feedback

Thx

Ghofrane

JVica.1
Associate II

Hi Gofrane,

Project attached.

Regards

Javier