cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have some doubt in stm32l552ret6 in sdmmc .i am working on fatfs using sdmmc but dma configuration is not given . i studied reference manual they say internal dma is are allocated in sdmmc .i dont know how can i enable the dma and sample code please

niramlkumar.r
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @niramlkumar.r​ and welcome to the Community 🙂,

The IDMA is enabled by the IDMAEN bit in SDMMC_IDMACTRLR register.

The different IDMA modes are details in the RM0438 and precisely SDMMC DMA control register (SDMMC_IDMACTRLR) Section.

I advise you to take look at the FatFs_uSD_DMA example may help you in your implementation.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Kaouthar  

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @niramlkumar.r​ and welcome to the Community 🙂,

The IDMA is enabled by the IDMAEN bit in SDMMC_IDMACTRLR register.

The different IDMA modes are details in the RM0438 and precisely SDMMC DMA control register (SDMMC_IDMACTRLR) Section.

I advise you to take look at the FatFs_uSD_DMA example may help you in your implementation.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Kaouthar  

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.