cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am used ethernet but facing issue

Shravan Kumar .P
Associate

Hello there,

I've recently switched on STM32 series of microcontrollers, to do so I've purchased STM32 Nucleo-H743ZI2 development board.

My end application is based on Ethernet, so I am trying to get data from Ethernet but miserably failed. I’ve tried to connect the device to the network using static IP and dynamic IP separately, but failed. I saw lot of tutorials but nothing works. That’s not an a Hardware issue cause I’ve 2 development board with me right now. Can you just guide me by giving me sample project which I can directly run from system to just ping the hardware to the network? Also I’m trying to find the document MB1364E over the internet but did not find exact document with this name, please provide me user manual and schematic of the STM32 Nucleo-H743ZI2 development board. Please help me out. Attaching my project file along with this mail, So you modify the configuration and send back to me. Waiting for a response from your side.

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Shravan Kumar .P​ 

Welcome to ST Community 😊

We provide many examples under the H7 Firmware Package.

You can refer to the following examples:

Otherwise, You can find the documentation of the board in this link.

BeST Regards,

Walid

Piranha
Chief II

Of course, ST employees will not mention about million problems with their code...

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000BOtfhnSQB/how-to-make-ethernet-and-lwip-working-on-stm32

Shravan Kumar .P
Associate

Thanks @Piranha​  , @Walid ZRELLI​ 

I had gone through the link you had provided me , and seems the codes are in general for ST series of MCUs , i tried out with few codes, but looks it doesn't work for the MCU development board which i bought in particular. since different devices has different RAM sizes and so the Address. I will try with some modifications , and check whether it work for my board.