cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure ethernet as RMII without RTOS in NUCLEO-H745ZI

ggowd.1
Associate III

Hello Team,

I am trying to configure ethernet as RMII mode without RTOS IN NUCLEO-H745 but unable to ping IP address in command prompt also disabled the interrupt. Are there any bugs in ethernet library files? In my code I am unable go inside while loop of MX_LWIP_Process(); it will struck in MX_LWIP_Init(); function. Is there any changes I need to do.

With RTOS it's working 

PFA

Best Regards,
Gagan Gowda

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STea
ST Employee

Hello @ggowd.1 ,

I understand that you are facing some issues when trying to use Ethernet H745 without any RTOS but in your description you mentioned that you disabled the interrupt what did you mean?

are you able to ping the board with the RTOS?

I need further details about your code implementation to be able help you further .

BR

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STea
ST Employee

Hello @ggowd.1 ,

I understand that you are facing some issues when trying to use Ethernet H745 without any RTOS but in your description you mentioned that you disabled the interrupt what did you mean?

are you able to ping the board with the RTOS?

I need further details about your code implementation to be able help you further .

BR

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.