cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1 not found in cube ide

MK..1
Associate III

Hi

I am trying to set up a project based on FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1.

When i set up a project based on STM32L476 Nucleo, I cant find the pack neither under "select components" nor under "manage software packs". see below

Why??

MK1_0-1717666159417.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Unfortunately, not all software packages are yet integrated in STM32CubeIDE, so that in such cases it is only possible to open or create projects manually. To do this, you can download the firmware FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1, unpack it (for Windows, please use short paths) and open the STM32L476RG-Nucleo projects directly from there, for example.

Hope that helps?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Unfortunately, not all software packages are yet integrated in STM32CubeIDE, so that in such cases it is only possible to open or create projects manually. To do this, you can download the firmware FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1, unpack it (for Windows, please use short paths) and open the STM32L476RG-Nucleo projects directly from there, for example.

Hope that helps?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.