cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AWS Iot Core Connection / Project Build Error ( B-L4S5I-IOT01)

dongkey
Associate II

B-L4S5I-IOT01 보드를 사용하고 있으며, AWS Iot에 연결하는 과정을 따라하고 있습니다.

aws-demo 빌드시 오류가 발생하면 결함을 발견할 수 있는 방법이 도움이 되었습니까?

미리 감사드립니다.

https://catalog.us-east-1.prod.workshops.aws/workshops/b5857416-f2f6-4188-8562-053ec5f983ef/en-US/lab-0 

> 불러오기 링크

빌드 에러 사진.png

>오류가 발생한 화면

(x-cube-aws 파일을 받을 때 추가로 관련된 파일이 문제,

하지만 파일은 더 이상 사용할 수 없습니다) (AWS에서 제공한 파일로 종료하기)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @dongkey ,

Thank you for bringing this issue our attention.

I confirm this issue and I reported internally.

Internal ticket number: 156858 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @dongkey and welcome to the Community 🙂,

Thanks to develop your posts in English so it helps us, and the users of our community understand your question and try to help you.

I've translated your question using a translation tool to increase the chances of getting you a reply from our experts and community members, since the majority interact in English.  

Here is the translation of your post using Google translate:

I am using the B-L4S5I-IOT01 board and I am following the process of connecting it to AWS Iot. How to spot defects when building aws-demo gives an error Was this helpful? Thank you in advance. 

https://catalog.us-east-1.prod.workshops.aws/workshops/b5857416-f2f6-4188-8562-053ec5f983ef/en-US/lab-0

> Import Link

>Screen where the error occurred (Additional related files issue when receiving x-cube-aws files, but files are no longer available) (Exit with files provided by AWS)

Could you precise which X-CUBE-AWS version are you using?

Could you please check the build order indicated in the readme file?

Could please share the full error build message you received?

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I accidentally pressed the Resolve Solution button..

First of all, thank you for your answer.

For now, I built it in the order of the build shown in the file.

And the X-CUBE-AWS version is 2.0.0.

And this is an error message that occurred when installing the aws-demos file.

>>> c:\st\stm32cubeide_1.12.1\stm32cubeide\plugins\com.st.stm32cube.ide.mcu.externaltools.gnu-tools-for-stm32.10.3-2021.10.win32_1.0.200.202301161003\tools\arm-none-eabi\bin\ld.exe: cannot use executable file '../../../../BootLoader_STSAFE/2_Images_SBSFU/STM32CubeIDE/B-L4S5I-IOT01_2_Images_SBSFU/Debug\se_interface_app.o' as input to a link
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [makefile:104: B-L4S5I-IOT01_aws_demos.elf] Error 1
make: *** [makefile:97: all] Error 2
"make -j4 all" terminated with exit code 2. Build might be incomplete.

And I attached the wrong site that I am referring to.

I'm following the process on this site.

>>> https://master.d2s409snhlt74e.amplifyapp.com/ 

And this is the error picture of the additional installation code file of aws. ( No. 4 in the environmental configuration phase of Exercise 0)

사이트 에러 사진.png

Hi @dongkey ,

Thank you for bringing this issue our attention.

I confirm this issue and I reported internally.

Internal ticket number: 156858 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Kaouthar

vikasmalhotra
Associate

hello

i am getting same problem, kindly help and provide solution

error : c:\st\stm32cubeide_1.12.1\stm32cubeide\plugins\com.st.stm32cube.ide.mcu.externaltools.gnu-tools-for-stm32.10.3-2021.10.win32_1.0.200.202301161003\tools\arm-none-eabi\bin\ld.exe: cannot use executable file '../../../../BootLoader_STSAFE/2_Images_SBSFU/STM32CubeIDE/B-L4S5I-IOT01_2_Images_SBSFU/Debug\se_interface_app.o' as input to a link