cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to get STM32H750-DK board schematic? Was it "removed from the board manual for user convenience"?

DLouk.1
Associate II

The revision history of the manual says that the schematic was removed in late 2021. Where I can download the "removed" documentation file? What was the purpose of removal?

4 REPLIES 4

<G>

Yeah, I know, less than helpful.

For some reason they decided for fork them, perhaps because a lot of manuals covered several board variants, and it became unmanageable.

The schematics are now under the "CAD Resources" tabs on the product pages rather than with the manuals in "Documentation"

Also it's basically a clone of the STM32H745I-DISCO, but that uses SMPS, the H750-DK uses the LDO, so watch that if porting code back-n-forth between those boards.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

https://www.st.com/resource/en/schematic_pack/mb1381-h750xb-b02_schematic.pdf

DLouk.1
Associate II

Thanks for instant help. I was wondering about TAP-Connect and CN5 functionality... Besides, the connector CN16 was listed as "Power" in the manual but it does not feed anything.

CN15 is suppose to allow for a "charger" type connection, ie RPi power wall-wart, that you can jumper power from JP8 without involving the ST-LINK

Older boards the ST-LINK would often clamp target device in reset absent a PC data connection, an issues that comes and goes with firmware updates