cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where has the page https://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/stm32439i-eval.html gone? I don't find any information regarding the stm32439i-eval2 board

CHam.1
Associate

5 REPLIES 5

It it actually materially different or just a design refresh of an old board, with currently available parts, perhaps a newer ST-LINK implementation? And arguably obsolete. ST has been migrating away from EVAL boards as being too expensive and low volume, and moving to high function DISCO boards on current generation parts.

What information are you actually looking for?

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
CHam.1
Associate

Ok thanks for your reply. I was looking for some examples e.g. code of the demo application for that eval board. Unfortunately I could‘t find any examples in the stmCube IDE either. (e.g. as there are a lot of examples to be found for the STM32L552E-EV, which is also in ACTIVE state like the stm32439i-eval2 board)

The F4 is a decade old, the L5 is significantly more recent

Pull the CubeF4 package

STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.25.0\Projects\STM324x9I_EVAL\Demonstrations

STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.25.0\Projects\STM324x9I_EVAL\Examples

STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.25.0\Drivers\BSP\STM324x9I_EVAL

@Ons KOOLI​  Please check status/plans for https://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/stm32439i-eval.html page currently broken, no discussion of EVAL/EVAL2 differences

EVAL2 is the one with the 5.7" 640x480 panel (as I recall there was a model with a smaller screen, 4.3" 480x272)

Ons KOOLI
Senior III

Hi @CHam.1​ , @Community member​ ,

Thank you for reporting this. I will check for it internally and provide you with feedbacks. In the meantime, I suggest you to review in other packages (board design project file, BOM and manufacturing files) which included all the different board revisions.

Best Regards,

Ons.