cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UM_2967: Error in figures

RMand
Senior

Page I of this document contains the top and bottom views of the STM32U5A9J-DK board.

BUT...

Page 17 shows a 'different' picture when describing the configuration of the board for using STLINK-V3E.

Is there an updated version of this document that fixes this mismatch?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @RMand and welcome back to the ST Community 😊.

I can't see any mismatch between both pictures. The picture on the page 1 describe the full bottom view of the STM32U5A9J-DK. But, the picture on the page 17 represent the default configuration to use the embedded STLINK-V3E of the board. So to make details clearer, We zoom on the conserned part of the board. 

IMG_20231113_202853.jpg

Best regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @RMand and welcome back to the ST Community 😊.

I can't see any mismatch between both pictures. The picture on the page 1 describe the full bottom view of the STM32U5A9J-DK. But, the picture on the page 17 represent the default configuration to use the embedded STLINK-V3E of the board. So to make details clearer, We zoom on the conserned part of the board. 

IMG_20231113_202853.jpg

Best regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

RMand
Senior

Thanks. I must have overlooked the line in the document where it says "the figure below is a zoomed in version and NOT the full board".....