cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H563MI OrCAD symbol and layout footprint

vignesh_lumi
Associate

Hello techies,

I am using STM32H563MI for one of the embedded application, I have to start the design hence looking for readily available OrCAD library.

Appreciate if anyone has the library for schematic and Allegro layout footprint.  This helps my team not to re-create same symbols/footprint.

Thanks

Vignesh 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @vignesh_lumi and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

All our STM32 MCU products CAD Resources are available on the ST Website on the STM32H563MI - High-performance, Arm Cortex-M33 with TrustZone, MCU with 2-MByte Flash, 640-Kbyte RAM, 250 MHz CPU - STMicroelectronics

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @vignesh_lumi and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

All our STM32 MCU products CAD Resources are available on the ST Website on the STM32H563MI - High-performance, Arm Cortex-M33 with TrustZone, MCU with 2-MByte Flash, 640-Kbyte RAM, 250 MHz CPU - STMicroelectronics

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks, I was able to download library, much appreciated your help.