cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem regarding example project FoodReco_MobileNetDerivative from FP-AI-VISION1_V3.1.0 SDK.

Diogomv
Associate

I'm using the board STM32H747I-DISCO with the FP-AI-VISION1_V3.1.0 SDK, and made some experiments with some example projects and all of them are working on my board. But with the FoodReco_MobileNetDerivative project that can use external RAM and Flash I'm not able to make it work. The problem I think is related with the definitions of the #defines: "WEIGHT_QSPI", "WEIGHT_EXEC_EXTRAM", "WEIGHT_QSPI_PROGED".

On the instruction manual (UM2611), it is mention to set those flags, but is not mentioned in what file they should be set. (In image attach)

I've tried to set it under the file "fp_vision_app.h" and follow all the instructions in manual but with no success.

Could any one help me with this?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GRATT.2
ST Employee

Hello @Diogomv

The FP-AI-VISION1 package is deprecated, please use the STM32 Model Zoo on GitHub to experiment computer vision applications on your STM32H747I-DISCO board.

Don't hesitate to come back and ask any questions you may have.

Guillaume

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
GRATT.2
ST Employee

Hello @Diogomv

The FP-AI-VISION1 package is deprecated, please use the STM32 Model Zoo on GitHub to experiment computer vision applications on your STM32H747I-DISCO board.

Don't hesitate to come back and ask any questions you may have.

Guillaume