cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Point-to-point communication between LoRa-E5 mini modules

Niki_Nagar
Associate II

I am working on LoRa-E5 mini. And I am searching  some document or any informative things so that I can transmit and receive the data using point to point communication. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Niki_Nagar 

The Lora-E5 mini is made by a third party based on the STM32WLE5JC MCU. So, for such a question is better to go and ask the same question on the Forum of our third party (on this link). For the P2P examples using this module, you can maybe find some examples (No guarantee by ST) such as this one. For documentation of this module, they are available here (in the end of the page). For Documentation on the STM32WLE, you can find everything you need here and for the Cube Package used for this MCU you can find it here.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Niki_Nagar 

The Lora-E5 mini is made by a third party based on the STM32WLE5JC MCU. So, for such a question is better to go and ask the same question on the Forum of our third party (on this link). For the P2P examples using this module, you can maybe find some examples (No guarantee by ST) such as this one. For documentation of this module, they are available here (in the end of the page). For Documentation on the STM32WLE, you can find everything you need here and for the Cube Package used for this MCU you can find it here.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.