cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for development board for STM32U585OIY

varun2000
Associate

Hello, I am confused in selecting the development board for the microcontroller STM32U585OIY because there are multiple series of it. I am working on a project which uses this name in their schematic STM32U585OIY and I wanted to buy a development board for the same.
Can you please advise me which on I need to buy? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

as I said before, there is no boards that use the same MCU or an MCU of the same package. But there is the B-U585I-IOT02A whish use the STM32U585AII6Q as MCU which is different Package (and number of Pins). If you find it useful, you may use it. For a Specific request, contact our local sales and marketing team an FAE.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @varun2000 and welcome to the ST Community :smiling_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

There is not any evaluation board that use the STM32U585OIY MCU. If you want to find any MCU adapted to a board, I suggest you use the ST-MCU-FINDER-PC (or on the Phone version) or the version included in CubeMX so you can find the available MCUs and if there is any board that use this MCU:

STTwo32_0-1709706630810.png

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you for replying.
Can you suggest me an alternative board for the same?

as I said before, there is no boards that use the same MCU or an MCU of the same package. But there is the B-U585I-IOT02A whish use the STM32U585AII6Q as MCU which is different Package (and number of Pins). If you find it useful, you may use it. For a Specific request, contact our local sales and marketing team an FAE.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32