cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location of STM32H747I-DISCO BOOT0 pin

xlpaudst
Associate

I have a board that is STM32H747I-DISCO which was bricked due to the power supply settings improperly set (Set to LDO when it shouldve been SMPS) in the code.

The documentation say to boot with BOOT0 pin set in order to restore the working image, I do not see where BOOT0 pin is populated on this board, I cannot find R192 on the board either. Is it underneath the LCD screen? A graphical location of where to put the wire to enable BOOT0 pin would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

It's under the screen, which is easily removeable. The user manual has a picture layout of the board. The manufacturing files can also be used to Ctrl+F for R192.

0693W0000059DBeQAM.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TDK
Guru

It's under the screen, which is easily removeable. The user manual has a picture layout of the board. The manufacturing files can also be used to Ctrl+F for R192.

0693W0000059DBeQAM.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Picture on this thread, you're bridging the pads

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000BqBA6TSQW/error-to-connect-to-target-stm32h747idisco

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..