cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interfacing of STM32 H747I-DISCO Board with B-CAMS-OMV Camera Module

syrine
Associate II

Hello All,

I'm currently working with the STM32 H747-DISCO board, but I'm encountering some difficulties in interfacing the B-CAMS-OMV Camera Module. The LCD is functioning correctly, but the camera is not working (even though the 3 LEDs are lit).

I'm running the DCMI_SnapshotMode project from STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.11.2 (which I downloaded from the STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 framework). After performing a clean, build all, and run, there are no errors, but I'm getting the following warning:

"C:/ST/STM32CubeIDE_1.15.1/STM32CubeIDE/plugins/com.st.stm32cube.ide.mcu.externaltools.gnu-tools-for-stm32.12.3.rel1.win32_1.0.100.202403111256/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/12.3.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: warning: DCMI_SnapshotMode_CM7.elf has a LOAD segment with RWX permissions"

Here's a link to my shared screen: https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/30135286?key=2ba1dbe8ce3ec2c1a9cdb4eaac6cd571

Can anyone help me resolve this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @syrine ,

think you face the same issue as reported here.

This issue can happen if the camera is not detected. It might be due either to a wrong connection or a malfunction of the camera board.

I advise you to plug and unplug the camera board while the board is not powered. A short-circuit can happen otherwise.

Could you please try with another B-CAMS-OMV camera board?

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @syrine and welcome to the community 🙂,

For the warning issue could you please try with the last version of STM32CubeIDE.

If you click on resume then suspend as shown in the below figure, do you get an Error_Handler()?

KDJEM1_0-1722601910247.png

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

syrine
Associate II

Good morning , 

yes , there is this error : 

syrine_0-1722851238828.png

syrine
Associate II

syrine_1-1722851674191.png

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @syrine ,

think you face the same issue as reported here.

This issue can happen if the camera is not detected. It might be due either to a wrong connection or a malfunction of the camera board.

I advise you to plug and unplug the camera board while the board is not powered. A short-circuit can happen otherwise.

Could you please try with another B-CAMS-OMV camera board?

Thank you.

Kaouthar