cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Including paths for WIFI on STM32 B-U585I-IOT02A

AI_STM
Associate II

Hello ST community,

I'm trying to implement a Wi-Fi solution on  STM32U5 series (B-U585I-IOT02A) from the CubeIDE example "IOT_HTTP_SERVER".

I face problems when I copy dependencies like Drivers and Middlewares because it does not include right paths. 
I tryied differents ways to include headers without success.

I tried adding path manually using : 
- Absolute paths 

- Relative paths (../../file.h) or (../file.h)

- Adding folder to the path searching in STM32 CubeIDE or in files browser. 

To visualize it, here is the example includes and my project includes. 

Thank you in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
TDK
Guru

What error message are you seeing?

Include paths should be added in Project Properties -> C/C++ General -> Paths and Symbols -> Includes.

After that you can include the file using a relative path in an #include statement.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
AI_STM
Associate II

fatal error : mx_wifi.h: No such file or director 
I added the includes paths as you said but it is missing the parent repertory between workspace and Drivers.

TDK
Guru

Has to be an error somewhere.

Show screenshots of the relevant configuration pages and of the file existing in said directly in windows explorer, and the relevant #include statements.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
AI_STM
Associate II

Includes 

AI_STM_0-1703172202096.png

Paths & symbols

AI_STM_1-1703172276416.png

Errors

AI_STM_2-1703172328572.png

If you are on a Windows PC:

don't use too long directory path for the sources.

install the sources in a directory with a short path (near the root folder c:\ )

or create a virtual drive with "subst" command just above "Projects" and open the CubeIDE project from the subst drive.

in a DOS prompt:

subst z: c:\users\username\Documents\stm32workspace\Ww