cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demonstration software not found for Developer kit (B-L462E-CELL1)

Fates
Associate II

Hi, i downloaded the MCU Package for STM32L4(+) series. And NO demostration software or examples are to be found. For almost all boards they have one, but not for this one(B-L462E-CELL1). 

I want to activate the build-in OLED. The pre-loaded code made it work. I want to load that code back in my Dev_kit.  But there is no demonstration software for this board. Does anyone know where I can find this? Cause it must be somewhere since it was loaded before i got the product.

Fazil

6 REPLIES 6
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Fates  ,

You will find the demonstrations for B-L462E-CELL1 available in the software expansion package X-Cube-Cellular :

STM32CubeExpansion_CELLULAR_V7.1.0\Projects\B-L462E-CELL1\Demonstrations 

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing "Accept as Solution". This will help other users find that answer faster.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Fates
Associate II

Hi, Thank you for your fast answer. Yes I have found those, thankfully.

I was wondering if there lis ike a .zip-file i can download. For now the projects 'cellular' and 'cellularIoT' are in a bin-file. I don't have access to the main.c file, which makes me hard to use this example project for further projects.

I want the zip-file, mainly because I want to use parts of the code for my cellular project, like the OLED being on and showing values on the screen. And different cellular functions that are put in a system for connecting with a cellular network. Do you know where I can find the total project instead of a bin-file?

Fazil 

Hi, 

In the X-CUBE-CELLULAR Manual this picture is shown: 

X-CUBE_CELLULAR.png

I downloaded the STM32CubeExpansion_CELLULAR_V7.1.0 ZIP File from the here and there is only one example in the demonstration folder: 

X-CUBE_CELLULAR2.png

Looking forward for help...

Best Regards

The structure given in the document still refers to the older version 7.0.0 of X-CUBE-CELLULAR, the Release_Notes.html always contains the most recent description.
Older firmware versions can also be downloaded from this website; the default setting is always the latest version. In Get Software, you will find the desired version number on the far right under Select Version. You will then find the second example in the version 7.0.0 mentioned.

Hope that helps?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello @Chani ,

You can find the demonstration examples shared in the user Manual in X-Cube-Cellular version 6.0.0 :  STM32CubeExpansion_CELLULAR_V6.0.0\Projects

Thank you for your contribution.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Ok.. I just merged the STM32CubeExpansion_CELLULAR_FreeRTOS_V7.1.0 into the STM32CubeExpansion_CELLULAR_V7.1.0 folder and now I can compile the CellularIOT Project.