cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant upload in Plattormio and board is suddenly not detected in stm32CubeProgrammer

pero
Associate II

Im using NUCLEO-H755ZI-Q. I used it together with plattformio and arduino framework. In order to get arduino to work im using this setup:

[env:nucleo_h743zi]
platform = ststm32
board = nucleo_h743zi
framework = arduino
monitor_speed = 115200

This works fine using this board but suddenly it stopped working. And getting this upload error

Error: init mode failed (unable to connect to the target)

As well as the board is not connected stm32CubeProgrammer.

It is however discovered at port 13 but cannot upload. The COM led is also red indicating there is a problem with the communication with the computer. I got a brand new usb cable and have tried others so it is not the cable. 
I have two posssible scenarios what has happened. 

1) since I have soldered the headers I have burned some component on the board. But maybe not so likely since it first worked and then stopped working
2) something has happened with the communication after using "wrong" but working board for uploading nucleo_h743zi. 

Are there any way of factory reset my board NUCLEO-H755ZI-Q in order to try to resolve what is wrong or any other recommendation? I have of course tried to reset with the reset button. But still the led is red. 

Thanks
0 REPLIES 0