cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot produce a value in Device Memory with the warning

macam1
Associate II

Hello everyone I would like to ask about a warning on my STM32 hardware. I'm using an STM32F405 board that I designed myself. I use NUCLEOf334 as the debugger (ST_LINK). I make sure that I have removed all the jumpers on the nucleo so as not to interfere with the MCU on the nucleo. Now the problem is that when I use the debugger on the board that I have designed STM32f405, I check the ST-LINK with "Connection mode : Connect Under Reset" mode and it cannot produce a value in Device Memory with the warning

"10:47:27 : Can not connect to target!
If you are trying to connect to the STM32W1xx device, please select Normal or HotPlug mode from the Target->Settings menu.
If you are trying to connect to a low frequency application, please select a lower SWD Frequency mode from the Target->Settings menu.
10:47:29 : Core is hold in reset"

The picture above is an explanation that after I tried the "Hot Plug" I was traumatized by connecting, because I had damaged 2 boards just because of this problem.

Screenshot 2024-08-29 104831.png

but I've tried the results in Device Manager, all 0. I've checked the voltage coming out of my MCU, all 3.5 v, it should still be safe, right? I wonder what the problem is.I know this is a hardware problem but I'm stuck, maybe you have experienced the same thing??

0 REPLIES 0