cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use the NUCLEO-F767ZI in a commercial product?

SST.1
Associate

I'm pretty deep into my design already but when i was looking for a schematic the other day I stumbled upon the EVALUATION BOARD TERMS OF USE. The legal speak there is pretty confusing, but I see nothing on the ST website that defines the NUCLEO-F767ZI as an "Evaluation Board" I also read that I may be able to ask ST for special permissions, but they never included contact info.

2 REPLIES 2

The general expectation is that if you're consuming 1000's of boards you really can afford to design/build your own, and not damage the market availability of people picking up one or two to prototype a design or learn the product.

In business one would typically contact the local sales office, and have that discussion transferred up the chain to legal dept, etc. or put you in contact with a board house or supplier that could source larger quantities.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
TDK
Guru

Pretty sure the chips on ST boards are slightly different part numbers due to restricted/relaxed licensing. My guess is it wouldn't be allowed for this reason.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".