cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STEVAL-ST25R3916B reader expansion board circuit schematic

bvcharge
Associate

I'm working on implementing STEVAL-ST25R3916B reader expansion board circuit schematic into custom PCB. Can I please get the actual design files for these, including the layout. I did find the pdf version but it would be great to have the design files. 

If the files are in Orcad format can I please get the .alg for the .brd file?

Thank you, 

BV

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello BV,

Please find as attachment the complete design files of the STEVAL-25R3916B. It has been done under Altium designer.

Notice that it's divided in 2 boards with 2 different projects (so 2 different folders)

STEVAL-M25R16B => The actual mother board with the LCD Display

STEVAL-D25R16B => The actual Daughter board with the NFC Antenna and our ST25R3916B NFC reader

Regards

Alan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi BV,

I think Orcad was not used in the design process, so I think we cannot help in this respect.

However on the product page of STEVAL-25R3916B under "CAD Resources" you will find Schematic (in PDF), BOM and Gerber files.

BR, Ulysses

bvcharge
Associate

Hi Ulysses, 

I should have mentioned I can use any format of original CAD files. 

Altium, Mentor etc. 

Please provide the original files. 

-Bhavya

Hello BV,

Please find as attachment the complete design files of the STEVAL-25R3916B. It has been done under Altium designer.

Notice that it's divided in 2 boards with 2 different projects (so 2 different folders)

STEVAL-M25R16B => The actual mother board with the LCD Display

STEVAL-D25R16B => The actual Daughter board with the NFC Antenna and our ST25R3916B NFC reader

Regards

Alan