cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST21NFCD_Application_Tool

pchandrasekaran
Associate

Hi, we are using ST21NFCD in one of our wearable products. I am referring to the document: "AN_21NFCD_Antenna_Matching_RF_Config Rev 7" to know about the NFC antenna design and tuning. It is mentioned here about the application tool used for impedance network matching. I tried to find the tool on the ST Micro website and unable to get it. Can you help me to access this tool?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ACHAR
Associate

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in ST21NFCD product.

I confirm the Application Tool is required to guide your antenna matching and product configuration on wearable device.

Most of the related product information, including Application Tool, are provided by ST local representatives, under ST NDA. We can unfortunately not share any information through this public portal.

I would therefore recommend you to contact ST local representative by email/phone to get all the documentation and some technical assistance if needed.

I wish you a smooth integration.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ACHAR
Associate

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in ST21NFCD product.

I confirm the Application Tool is required to guide your antenna matching and product configuration on wearable device.

Most of the related product information, including Application Tool, are provided by ST local representatives, under ST NDA. We can unfortunately not share any information through this public portal.

I would therefore recommend you to contact ST local representative by email/phone to get all the documentation and some technical assistance if needed.

I wish you a smooth integration.