cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read the RFID of a card with NFC03A1

JBott
Associate II

I read all the .cpp and .h library but I can't find any routine that shows the RFID of the card, can you help me ?

27 REPLIES 27
JBott
Associate II

I can't build the example in Eclipse with the file you gave me, even when I copy it into the NFC03A1 example with the library you gave me for my chip. It gives me an error while building the lib_iso14443Apcd.c file, but for the F4xx example, with the same files, I can build it.

I'd like to merge the http request example made for the IDW01M1 and the NFC03A1 examples into one project on Eclipse but every time I try to add new files it doesn't build I don't know why. Can you try to merge both code for the STM32L476RG ? The only thing I want is to be able to scan a NFC type2 card and send the RFID over a HTTP request.

Regards

Rene Lenerve
ST Employee

Hi juju.botton1,

I did a test on a clean PC, installing SW4STM32 and using the STM32CubeExpansion_NFC3_V1.4.0_For_L476 and the SW4STM32 package I attached in this thread. The only missing thing was the CMSIS folder which was not complete. I copy it from the official NFC03A1 and it works fine for me. Can you detail more the error it returns.

Regards.

JBott
Associate II

0690X000006CilsQAC.jpg 

Hi, I get this by doing what you told me, the project for the STM32F4xx works and when I want to build the project for the STM32L4xx with the exact same lib files in the exact same directories it doesn't work, I don't know why. And I can't add the lib files to make a HTTP request inside the NFC example code

Regards

Rene Lenerve
ST Employee

Hi juju.botton1,

It seems you are missing some include files, are you sure the includes path in your project properties are :

../../../../Inc

../../../../../../../../Drivers/CMSIS/Device/ST/STM32L4xx/Include

../../../../../../../../Drivers/CMSIS/Include

../../../../../../../../Drivers/STM32L4xx_HAL_Driver/Inc

../../../../../../../../Drivers/BSP/STM32L4xx_Nucleo

../../../../../../../../Drivers/BSP/Components/CR95HF

../../../../../../../../Drivers/BSP/X_NUCLEO_NFC03A1

../../../../../../../../Middlewares/ST/lib_nfc/common/inc

../../../../../../../../Middlewares/ST/lib_nfc/lib_ndef/inc

../../../../../../../../Middlewares/ST/lib_nfc/lib_pcd/inc

And the folder of the HAL drivers for L476 is present at this location?

Regards.

JBott
Associate II

Ok, the code build after reinstalling Eclipse. But when I put it on the STM32L476RG it doesn't display anything on my terminal. And I don't if you can try to merge the http request example for the IDW01M1 and the NFC03A1 example but as soon as I had the include files needed for the NFC it doesn't work anymore. Is it in fact possible to scan a card, get the RFID and send it through a http request with these products ?

Regards

Rene Lenerve
ST Employee

Hi juju.botton1,

Did you try to start debugging in order to check where it get stuck? With the debugger, by running the code step by step it would help you to see what goes wrong and give some clues to help you fix your project.

Regards.

JBott
Associate II

The debugger is not working I don't know why, I already used it when I was developing in Java. Here is what I did, in the HTTP_Request example I tried to add the inlude files needed and add the code to make it work in the same code than the HTTP _Request code but I don't understand why it doesn't work as I just add a bit of code.

Rene Lenerve
ST Employee

Hi juju.botton1,

I didn't manage to make your project compiled on my PC, I don't know why something has probably corrupted while I opened it under my environment.

I've noticed something that could explain some of your problems. In your project with the Wifi module, it seems that you missed to copy some functions. in stm32l4xx_it.c there are timer interrupt functions and irq that I didn't find. In the main.c, MX_TIM2_Init (3 and 4 also) are missing. Some defines in main.h are missing. in stm32l4xx_hal_msp.c there some MSP initializations missing too.

Hope this can help you.

Regards.