cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read the RFID of a card with NFC03A1

JBott
Associate II

I read all the .cpp and .h library but I can't find any routine that shows the RFID of the card, can you help me ?

27 REPLIES 27
Rene Lenerve
ST Employee

Hi juju.botton1,

Can you test the ino file attached to see if it is working on your platform?

Kind Regards.

JBott
Associate II

YES !

It works, well I messed up with the printing, that's why I didn't get the UID on the terminal. As the args of the multitaghunting routine are pointers I declared them like that instead of declaring them like a normal uint8_t and print them with &.

Thank you !

JBott
Associate II

Hi,

I'm trying to use also Keil to be able to have the code on both platform but the NFC example is not made for the STM32L476RG and the file you gave me for Keil doesn't work, It doesn't take care of the include files so every types are unknown types in the main.c .

Regards

JBott
Associate II

Well, in fact it just worked sorry

JBott
Associate II

But which target do I actually have to take to put the NFC code on the STM32L476RG as the target is still STM32F4XX-Nucleo_SPI ? I can't find any STM32L476XX target

Regards

Rene Lenerve
ST Employee

Hi juju.botton1,

If you are talking about the project files I've sent in previous messages (STM32CubeExpansion_NFC3_V1.4.0_For_L476) I didn't rename the target and let the STM32F4XX-Nucleo_SPI name. The other target STM32F4XX-Nucleo_UART is unchanged and still with the F4 device.

So to answer your question use the STM32F4XX-Nucleo_SPI target.

Regards.

JBott
Associate II

Well, the program do compile but my targets are still STM32F4xx SPI or UART, I do use the STM32F4xx SPI to load the program on my board, the LED are working, when I scan a card the blue one turn on but nothing is displaying on my terminal

Rene Lenerve
ST Employee

Hi juju.botton1,

I tried on my side and it working well, detecting different tags.

I've renamed target to L4 and remove UART as you use ths SPI.

You can try it with the attached zip (it is the full sw package for the L476 with keil)

Regards

JBott
Associate II

Well, in fact I'd like to merge the IDW01M1 code with the NFC03A1 code to be able to send the RFID through a HTTP request but I can't do that on keil, because even when I add juste some part of code I reach the limit of 32 in Keil, that's why I was first going on Arduino IDE but I can't make the IDw01M1 run on Arduino IDE. Any idea on how can I do that ?

Rene Lenerve
ST Employee

Hi juju.botton1,

The Nucleo software packages are delivered with System Workbench for STM32 project files. So you can use it, as it is a free IDE based on eclipse. You can find all resources (to download software you will need to register before) on the openSTM32 Community web site (http://www.openstm32.org/HomePage). I attached the project files for the L476 MCU to help you.

Hope it can help you.

Regards.