cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use TruST25 without being approved for AN5580?

taday
Associate

Hey,

I recently bought ST25-TAG-BAG-UI1 and hoped I could experiment with it for a specific application but I soon realized there is no documentation available publicly. I've applied for access to AN5580 but my application got rejected (I guess because I don't have a website yet and my production forecast is low).

How can I evaluate the digital signature functionally of ST25-TAG-BAG-UI1 evaluation board if you are not providing any documentation on commands for it? Is there any other document that would help me to test this?

This discussion has been locked for participation. If you have a question, please start a new topic in order to ask your question
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Berenice BENVEGUDA
ST Employee

Hello @taday ,

Yet I got your private message, I 'm giving  your contact to our regional marketing.

Best Regards,

BB

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Berenice BENVEGUDA
ST Employee

Hello @taday ,

Thanks for your interest in ST25T family product !

Could you tell me what is you location please ( in a private message) ? I will then put you in contact with the right regional marketing who could deliver you under SLA the corresponding application note.

Best Regards,

BB

I've sent you a private message more than a week ago. Did you receive it?

Berenice BENVEGUDA
ST Employee

Hello @taday ,

Yet I got your private message, I 'm giving  your contact to our regional marketing.

Best Regards,

BB