cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing an issue while interfacing st nucleo expansion board NFC08A1 with another microcontroller

YUE_NV
Associate

你好

我正在使用 NFC08A1 Nucleo 扩展板。我正在尝试通过 SPI 将此板与另一个 renesas 微控制器连接。我已经通过 SPI 线、IRQ 和 GND、VCC 上的跳线连接了扩展板。

我正在将 RFAL 堆栈用于 3916B IC。

此时,程序初始化 (demoIni()) 已经完成,进入 demoCycle();我发现 rfalSetAnalogConfig((RFAL_ANALOG_CONFIG_POLL |

RFAL_ANALOG_CONFIG_TECH_NFCV |

RFAL_ANALOG_CONFIG_BITRATE_COMMON |

RFAL_ANALOG_CONFIG_RX) );gNfcDev_tate 应该从 RFAL_NFC_STATE_POLL_TECHDETECT 变为 RFAL_NFC_STATE_LISTEN_TECHDETECT,但它却变成了 RFAL_NFC_STATE_NOTINIT。您能否建议如何解决这个问题。

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

gNfcDev.state is not supposed to return to RFAL_NFC_STATE_NOTINIT except during rfalNfcInitialize which is only called once inside demoIni.

I suspect that gNfcDev.state is getting corrupted. If you microcontroller supports watchpoint feature, I would suggest to set a write watchpoint on gNfcDev.state to try to find what is causing this.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi

welcome to this community. The language of this community is English (see Terms and conditions).

Would you please confirm that the above translation of your post is correct?

"

Hi

I am using NFC08A1 Nucleo expansion board. I am trying to connect this board with another renesas microcontroller via SPI. I have connected the expansion board via jumpers on SPI lines, IRQ and GND, VCC.

I am using RFAL stack for 3916B IC.

At this point, the program initialization (demoIni()) has been completed and entered demoCycle(); I found that rfalSetAnalogConfig((RFAL_ANALOG_CONFIG_POLL |

RFAL_ANALOG_CONFIG_TECH_NFCV |

RFAL_ANALOG_CONFIG_BITRATE_COMMON |

RFAL_ANALOG_CONFIG_RX));

gNfcDev.state should change from RFAL_NFC_STATE_POLL_TECHDETECT to RFAL_NFC_STATE_LISTEN_TECHDETECT, but it becomes RFAL_NFC_STATE_NOTINIT. Could you please suggest how to solve this problem.

"

Thanks in advance

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

YUP

Hi,

gNfcDev.state is not supposed to return to RFAL_NFC_STATE_NOTINIT except during rfalNfcInitialize which is only called once inside demoIni.

I suspect that gNfcDev.state is getting corrupted. If you microcontroller supports watchpoint feature, I would suggest to set a write watchpoint on gNfcDev.state to try to find what is causing this.

Rgds

BT