Did you mean: 

Download of STSW-ST25R015 not possible

fishpoke
Associate II

Hello all,

I would like to download the STSW-ST25R015 software from this page :
https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/stsw-st25r-lib.html#get-software

Unfortunately it does not work.
I am asked to log in when I click on "get latest". But I am already logged in. A download is therefore impossible.

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance !

regards

Thomas

This discussion has been locked for participation. If you have a question, please start a new topic in order to ask your question
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Christophe,

thank you for your quick reply!
I wanted to download the software for me personally, no firewall and a personal computer.
I keep getting redirected to the initial page without the download getting started.

Your tip to try it without login worked : It was possible to download the software. Thank you !

The original error still remains. Maybe someone will take care of it, I'm sure other users have already encountered it.

Thanks Thomas

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Charles-Renoir
ST Employee

Hi Thomas,

There should be no problem downloading that particular software. We are checking your case with the technical team.

To help the support team investigate, could you describe more in details your setup ?

• Did you try to download this software from a personal computer or behind a company firewall?
  • From which location did you try to download that software ?
  • What type of screen do you get when you have this error ?
  • Could you try without being logged in (download as a guest)?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Christophe,

thank you for your quick reply!
I wanted to download the software for me personally, no firewall and a personal computer.
I keep getting redirected to the initial page without the download getting started.

Your tip to try it without login worked : It was possible to download the software. Thank you !

The original error still remains. Maybe someone will take care of it, I'm sure other users have already encountered it.

Thanks Thomas

Thanks, Thomas, for your feedback.

I'm happy that you managed to get the software.

We will keep on investigating that issue for logged-in users. Your input will help the technical team to find the root cause. We may post here when it is fixed.

Thanks,

Hi Thomas @fishpoke ,

We have identified a technical problem and fixed it this week. Would it be possible for you to try again downloading this software using your account (logged-in and not as Guest) and tell me if now you can proceed with the download ?

Thanks