cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Differences between ST95HF and ST25R95

Jhern.1
Associate II

Hi,

I am assessing to use CR95HF, ST95HF or ST25R95 for a low power access control reader application and I have a question.

I would like to know if thre is any difference between thse 2 parts:

• ST95HF
  • ST25R95

Regards, Ramon.

13 REPLIES 13
Sbira.1
Associate

Hi Brian TIDAL,

Would you please elaborate how to port CR95HF library to other than ST MCU

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

I would recommand not to post on an old and already answered thread (to avoid never ending thread) Feel free to enter a new thread.

Rgds

BT.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi, still wondering about the differences between ST95HF and ST25R95. I understand from this Q&A's they are identical, but in specification "Reset the ST95HR - MOSI 00000001" and "Reset the ST2595 - MOSI 00000000". In considering to change old ST95 to newer ST25R95 but is there something else exist I need to change in SW?

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi, 

I would suggest to create a new thread rather that posting on an already answered thread. As far as I know the reset control byte is identical on CR95HF, ST95HF and ST25R95: 0x01 (see §4.1.1 in the ST25R95 datasheet). And no FW change is needed when moving from ST95HF to ST25R95. Feel free to create a new thread if you need more information.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.