cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correctly writing NDEF Text to ST25DV

Rajeev Piyare
Associate III

I have ported the ST25DV NFC tag driver from STM SDK for TI's CC2650 SoC. Currently, I am able to successfully read and write TEXT data to the tag via I2C. However, when I read the data out from the tag using the STM's NFC Tap APP, I see that the data gets written from BLOCK 53 onwards in the EEPROM instead of the beginning of the block as shown below:

0690X00000BwM2nQAF.png

Due to this, when I read the NDEF data from the APP, it does not show me the data that I have written. All the configurations are exactly as the driver provided by the STM. Am I missing something or doing wrong? What can be the solution to this?

Thanks and hope to get some directions....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Rene Lenerve​ ,

I had a bug in my ST25DV library that I ported for my Arm Cortex. This has been fixed and now I can read and write to the NFC without any issues.

Thanks for the response.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
victor laraison
ST Employee

hi Rajeev,

I'm working on iOS NFC Tap application. Please, could you send us screenshots of ReadMemory from Block0 to block60 ? It would help us to better understand.

Do you get same behavior with Android App ? I would like to be sure that issue does not come from reader in first.

Thx and br,

Hi Victor,

Thanks for your response. I think the issue is not with the reader but with my i2c write function for the CC2650. I connected the tag with Arduino and there things work as expected. However, I am still sending you the screenshots from the iOS reader APP if it helps.

Thanks once again.

0690X00000BwQndQAF.jpg0690X00000BwQnJQAV.jpg0690X00000BwQmzQAF.jpg0690X00000BwQiOQAV.jpg0690X00000BwQgwQAF.jpg

0690X00000BwQgcQAF.jpg

Rene Lenerve
ST Employee

Hi @Rajeev Piyare​ ,

Are you sure that you are sending i2c command with the correct target address?

Can you give a "log" or the code of the i2c commands sent to the ST25DV?

Regards.

Hi @Rene Lenerve​ ,

I had a bug in my ST25DV library that I ported for my Arm Cortex. This has been fixed and now I can read and write to the NFC without any issues.

Thanks for the response.