cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can l use the x nuclio nfc05a1 as a shield for the stm32 nuclio 144? Can you send me a ex source code for the arduino ide.

YKim.2417
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

an Arduino support is provided for X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1 ST25R95/CR95HF reader (see https://github.com/stm32duino/X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1). As far as I know, X-NUCLEO-NFC05A1 is not supported in Arduino environment. X-CUBE-NFC5 provides support for IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM, Keil Microcontroller Development Kit (MDK-ARM), and System Workbench for STM32 (SW4STM32).

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

The ST Zio connector of the STM32 Nucleo-144 boards extends the Arduino™ Uno V3 connectivity, As explain in the STM32 Nucleo-144 boards User Manual (UM1974) §6.14, . most shields designed for Arduino Uno V3 can fit to the STM32 Nucleo-144 board. See §6.14 for details about hardware configuration of Nucleo-144 for the proper support of such shields.

See also "Having trouble with X-Nucleo-NFC03A1 and Nucleo-F413ZH" for similar question for support of X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1 with NUCLEO-F413ZH STM32 Nucleo-144 development board.

Make sure to make the proper pin assignment configuration. I would recommend to use STM32CubeMX for the pin assignment and the pin configuration.

For example with NUCLEO-F413ZH:

PA5 -- SPI1-SCLK

PA6 -- SPI1_MISO

PA7 -- SPI1_MOSI

PD14 -- SPI1_CS

PA3 -- IRQ_3911

PC0 -- LED_F

PC3 -- LED_B

PC1 -- LED_A

PF13 -- LED_FIELD

PE11 -- LED_V

PF14 -- LED_AP2P

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi Brian,​ @Brian TIDAL_O​ 

the OP probably expects that once the pinout is Arduino-ish, he/she would be able to program the board in the Arduino environment.

Is there such option?

JW

@YKim.2417​ please change your username to a normal nick.

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

an Arduino support is provided for X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1 ST25R95/CR95HF reader (see https://github.com/stm32duino/X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1). As far as I know, X-NUCLEO-NFC05A1 is not supported in Arduino environment. X-CUBE-NFC5 provides support for IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM, Keil Microcontroller Development Kit (MDK-ARM), and System Workbench for STM32 (SW4STM32).

Rgds

BT