cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBC2TX50 board does not go past FSM_PRE_PING_STATE

AMG
Associate

I have a WBC2TX50 eval board along with a STEVAL-WLC98RX for testing Qi powe transfer. 

When I try to make the transfer, the WBC2TX50 board does not go past FSM_PRE_PING_STATE, either with the WLC98RX or with a phone, both of which work with a standard Qi transmitter.

The circuit does respond to the coil (MeasQfactor is 156 free, around 76 with the WLC98RX coil and less than 20 with foreign object).

Why is the TX50 board not going past this stage? Do I need to configure something past the default settings for it? Please advise, thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
willzhou
ST Employee

HI Antonio

Your input voltage is 5V, so TX work at BPP mode, please use PD adapter or 12V input to test again.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
willzhou
ST Employee

HI Antonio

Your input voltage is 5V, so TX work at BPP mode, please use PD adapter or 12V input to test again.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.