cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STWBC2-HP Evalobard

simonh
Associate III

Hi All,

I have developed my own Evalboard for the STWBC2-HP based on the STEVAL-WBC2TX50. Now i have flashed the stdes-50w2cwbc_FW_v1.0.0.0.hex firmware to the board and the Software shows the following. The power transfer does not work. Do you have any suggestions why that is so?

Thank You

simonh_0-1724138049367.png

4 REPLIES 4
willzhou
ST Employee

Hi Simon

i think you use wrong hex file, correct version is 1.3.0.0, please use this attach file.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Ok thank you. 

But with this hex file loaded, it is nearly impossible to connect to the IC via UART. The most time this error occurs when connecting:

simonh_0-1724139600881.png

Is it possible to initate the Calibration via SWD interface with the STM32 Cubeprogrammer?

After a few times trying to connect it worked, but now i get the following message: SCHEDULER-MSG-ERROR

The error log is attached.

Hi

Please erase all and download again, i have retest and do not have connect issues.

willzhou_1-1724140466150.png

willzhou_0-1724140443700.png

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I have erasedthe memory and downloaded it again.

But the problem still occurs. It seems that there is another problem on my board.