Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to build example project for X-NUCLEO-IHM07M1

peterpeter9162
Associate II
Posted on November 17, 2015 at 02:16

Hello,

I'm having trouble building any of the example projects in the SPN7 package.  I'm using AC6 tools on the Nucleo-030 board.  The projects can be imported but won't build due to many many wrong paths for includes and only partial imports and many other file problems.  I've tried different ways and I'm about to start just copying files and manually adding them to a blank project.

Is there any advice on building these examples for testing them???

Also, this is listed as a CubeMX extension or add-on or whatever.  As far as I can tell there is nothing related to CubeMX in the SPN7 package.  No .ioc file or anything.  Am I missing something???

Chris

#ihm07m1-brushless-nucleo-project
1 REPLY 1
peterpeter9162
Associate II
Posted on November 18, 2015 at 21:23

Update.  So I copied all the missing files into directories of the project.  Not ''proper'' configuration but at least the files are found.  Now the compiler is complaining about build settings such as mixing the -o switch with the -E or -C switch with multiple files.  This seems to indicate that a previous version of the compiler or linker was used and old settings are not compatible with the latest release AC6 version. 

Very frustrating.