cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help for PCB Design Problem Solution

Arghya_FPGA
Associate II

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

I'm designing 2KW SMPS from reference schematics design of "STEVAL-ISA172V2: 2 KW fully digital AC-DC power supply (D-SMPS) evaluation board". I've not faced any obstacle in designing schematics of the circuit with help of reference design. But in PCB design, I'm facing so much problem in Altium Design Professional Software. 

I'll be grateful to you if you'll share the CAD/CAE symbol, Gerber file, PCB layout, Assembly drawing of "STEVAL-ISA172V2" with me  so that I can complete this design for physical board implementation. It will be very helpful for me to complete my project. I'm waiting for your reply.

Thanks & Regards, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @Arghya_FPGA, to the community!

The GERBER data can be found alongside the BOM and the schematics on the product website under the tab CAD Resources. As the board was launched many years ago, it is possible that no Altium data is available.

Hope that helps?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @Arghya_FPGA, to the community!

The GERBER data can be found alongside the BOM and the schematics on the product website under the tab CAD Resources. As the board was launched many years ago, it is possible that no Altium data is available.

Hope that helps?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Respected sir,

Thank you so much for your reply & concern. I'm really grateful to you for your help.
One more request from my side is that can you please share the schematics & PCB layout source file for my convenience.
It will be really helpful for me. I'm waiting for your reply.

Thanks & Regards.
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

As already mentioned, the circuit diagrams can also be found on that website. The PCB layout is only available in GERBER format.

Arghya_FPGA
Associate II

Respected Sir,

Thanks you so much for your reply & concern. I'm really grateful to you.

Thanks & Regards.

Arghya_FPGA
Associate II

Respected Sir,

In STEVAL-ISA172V2  schematics design there are two STM32F33C8T6  as primary & secondary MCU. My query is to you that when we want to implement these two ICs in assembly of PCB, is there any programming have to do for these ICs or not?

And if there would be some programming for this, how could I do by myself? What would be the procedure for programming, please let me know.

I'm eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thanks & Regards.

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

The MCUs must of course be programmed. The project for a 2kW converter is a little too complex to be discussed here in the community. If you cannot do this yourself, you should contact your local power expert or your distributor.