cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im really in rush, Please help me. How can I get STWBC86-EVK and STWLC38-EVK ?

JAKE2
Associate III

Hi, where can I get these two EVK?

Since I searched these EVK model for 3 hours, and I can't find any.

I searched all the sites including..

(Mouser, Element14(Farnell) Digikey Avnet Arrow Newark OneChipStore, etc.)

Can you help?

0693W00000Y8Mt5QAF.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Suggest you find your local sales office, or representative, they should be able to find you boards and technical assistance.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
JAKE2
Associate III

Still I can't find any. Would anyone keep me in the loop ?

Same problem here.

I have my own (custom) boards, but all the configuration registers are empty with (default) values set to 0.

So the sentence "The power transmitter firmware is placed in ROM and is able to operate fully autonomously." is not exactly true. As it seems still need a MCU to configure/patch/flash... the IC.

But in the datasheet there are no instructions how to do this correctly.

Suggest you find your local sales office, or representative, they should be able to find you boards and technical assistance.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

That brings me to the next chapter.

I already contacted several local sales office (or representative) and also ask for support in the ST community. Now I will wait how it goes.

Anyway, thanks for your reply and take care !

I received an answer thay is they can't support on EVK or DEV Kit (but they can support IC).

So anyway, this case is done

JAKE2
Associate III

It is a bit shame to me that I can only reply based on database(I haven't made my own board), but If I am looking at the right datasheet, it saids the sentence ...

"The power transmitter firmware is placed in ROM and is able to operate fully autonomously." and after that, "This firmware is patchable with 8kB on-Board FTP."

It seems like you might be able to customize the firmware at the first time and then it may will operate autonomously. I gues it is likely that the process will be added during mass production....

Sorry for the unclear and ambigious reply. The information I told you is only my guess and you may find more in website. But i tried to be the most elaborate that I can be. Good luck.

[Edited] I will keep you in the loop when I have a problem while I develop mine(custom board)

JAKE2
Associate III

Are you using the same IC's like mine ? - (STWBC86 as a TX , STWLC38 an RX )

And which battery management IC are you using?

Did you find a solution? on my board its the same. empty registers 

Dear Customer
Current STWLC board is on ST website, what do you mean about empty registers, you need to download memh file use I2C dongle.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.