cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

型号 VND5T100AJTR-E,品牌 STM,本体丝印:“G"和”E"分别代表什么意思?未在规格书上找到相关说明,烦请帮忙解答,谢谢!

WuZunMing
Associate

型号 VND5T100AJTR-E,品牌 STM,物料本体丝印“G”和“E”分别代表什么意思?未在规格书上找到相关说明,烦请帮忙解答,谢伊特

WuZunMing_1-1715838117236.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

I've translated your question with a web-based translation tool to increase the chances that you will get an answer from our experts and community members, as the majority communicate in English:

Model No. VND5T100AJTR-E, Brand No. STM, what do the silk-screened "G" and "E" on the material body mean? I didn't find the relevant description in the specification, please help me to answer, thank you!

E and G stand for the respective ECO level, both are RoHS compliant and differ only in minor details. Details on RoHS can be found in the Material Declaration on the product website.

Hope that helps?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

I've translated your question with a web-based translation tool to increase the chances that you will get an answer from our experts and community members, as the majority communicate in English:

Model No. VND5T100AJTR-E, Brand No. STM, what do the silk-screened "G" and "E" on the material body mean? I didn't find the relevant description in the specification, please help me to answer, thank you!

E and G stand for the respective ECO level, both are RoHS compliant and differ only in minor details. Details on RoHS can be found in the Material Declaration on the product website.

Hope that helps?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.