cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iNEMO-M1 SW package

Bogdan
Senior

Hello,

i have the inemo-m1 board,  bought waaay back in 2015... back then i remember i managed to work with some sample code from ST.

However years have passed... and would be great to find a download location for the sample code.

I have tryied searching the internet and ST website, but did not find anything... probably is such a old code...

Would be great to find it again... Thank you very much

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Here are the contents of the former and obsolete CD, brought up to date a little. It also contains Dfuse, which is also obsolete and whose function has been replaced by the STM32CubeProgrammer.

Hope that helps?

Good luck
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Correct, INEMO-M1 has long been obsolete, which is why there is nothing left for it. But I'll be happy to see what else can be found in old archives, please be patient.

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Bogdan
Senior

Hi Peter,

would be great to find something,  i searched so much for that algorithm because i remember it used some quaternion algebra and a extended kalman filter which proved to be quite stable in terms of drift for more than 24 hours.

Now i have come back again to integrate this little inemo board into a antenna tracker.

I will wait, no worries

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Here are the contents of the former and obsolete CD, brought up to date a little. It also contains Dfuse, which is also obsolete and whose function has been replaced by the STM32CubeProgrammer.

Hope that helps?

Good luck
/Peter

Bogdan
Senior

Yes, indeed this is the code that i have been searching for

I will place this sw package into a safe place 🙂 

Thank you Peter, you are the best !!