cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a LOT of problems with KEIL uVision

EhoMen
Associate

Hello. I am a very beginner in STM32 and in electronics overall and I have a really big issue with Keil uVision5. I was following my tutorial, the guy in the video told me to create a project in CubeMX and then generate code and open in in Keil uVision. But when I opened it I got a LOT of errors. I when I press F7 in Keil uVision i get a error that says "registered ARM compiler version is not found in path ARMCLANG" When I enter the folders/extension tab in manage project items and try to set the arm compiler path the program just don't see neither the armCC.exe or ArmClang.exe. I tried to install different versions of ARM compiler (Now i downloaded version 506). Also when I enter the options for target tab I can only see two parameters that are "Xtal (MHz)" and "operating system". Please help me. I asked chatGPT to help but he just told me to use the target tab witch don't have anything in it 

Снимок экрана 2024-10-23 213112.pngСнимок экрана 2024-10-23 213120.pngСнимок экрана 2024-10-23 213125.pngСнимок экрана 2024-10-23 213147.pngСнимок экрана 2024-10-23 213249.png

1 REPLY 1

Yeah, I wouldn't be putting Keil in faux directories. Or ones with >= 8 depth

Would avoid long paths, paths with spaces or hieroglyphs, etc.

Mine live in C:\Keil5\..

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..