cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imported project file errors

CGrov.1
Associate II

I am importing a project that a colleague made. The project seems to be missing a lot of include files, I know I have the correct libraries in my repository but the project can't seem to find them. It seems like the filepath is pointing to C:/users/colleague/STM32Cube....

but I need to change it to C:/users/myUsername/STM32Cube....

Some of the CDT build console errors:

compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [Middlewares/CMSIS/CMSIS/DSP/Source/TransformFunctions/subdir.mk:115: Middlewares/CMSIS/CMSIS/DSP/Source/TransformFunctions/arm_bitreversal.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
../Middlewares/CMSIS/CMSIS/DSP/Source/TransformFunctions/arm_cfft_f32.c:30:10: fatal error: arm_common_tables.h: No such file or directory
 #include "arm_common_tables.h"
          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
../Middlewares/CMSIS/CMSIS/DSP/Source/TransformFunctions/arm_cfft_radix2_init_f32.c:30:10: fatal error: arm_common_tables.h: No such file or directory
          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../Middlewares/CMSIS/CMSIS/DSP/Source/TransformFunctions/arm_cfft_radix2_init_q31.c:30:10: fatal error: arm_common_tables.h: No such file or directory
          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
compilation terminated.

This is a screenshot from my project explorer:

0693W000007DQ9wQAG.png 

How do I resolve include issues like this?

3 REPLIES 3

The joy of bad tools..

Probably should consider putting shared projects and repositories in a common directory both can access.

The project file is likely XML/ASCII open in a text editor and search/replace \user\blokeone\ for \user\bloketwo\

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
CGrov.1
Associate II

Ok that seems to have eliminated most of the errors. I'm getting a new one now though:

0693W000007DSSvQAO.pngThe filepath is addressing the right user now (me). I think this new error is caused by using a different compiler than the one originally used by the project creator. I tried cleaning and building but no luck.

I got past this error by changing to an internal builder

Project->properties->C/C# builder-> builder settings.

Now dealing with an issue of the IDE not generating a .elf file.