cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a Timekeeper M48T08-150PC1 and need to know the year of manufacture. How do you read de manufacturing date codes and Battery trace codes after 2010? My Chip traceability marking: "MYS 99 419 E" . Battery Trace Code: "W1454X"

ALope.11
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

As already mentioned, you can only see the last digit of the year of manufacture on the component, so here 4 for 2004 or 2014.

Label does not mean the inscription on the component, but the sticker on the packaging of the tubes in which the M48T08-150PC1 are delivered. Without this delivery information, the exact year of manufacture cannot be determined.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Unfortunately, you can't tell from the marking, because the year is only marked with one digit. In your case, 419 stands for either 2004 or 2014, calendar week 19.

Only the label on the product packaging used to assemble the board can provide precise information.

I am sorry we cannot give a better answer.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi Mr Bensch. Thanks for your reply. I have attached a picture of the chip. Perhaps ​you could gather some information from the label. I appreciate your help,

Regards,

Angel Lopez​

As already mentioned, you can only see the last digit of the year of manufacture on the component, so here 4 for 2004 or 2014.

Label does not mean the inscription on the component, but the sticker on the packaging of the tubes in which the M48T08-150PC1 are delivered. Without this delivery information, the exact year of manufacture cannot be determined.

Regards

/Peter