cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have documentation for the semi-graphics chips EF9345 or TS9347

Unilein
Associate

Hello, everyone

I currently have two ST semi-graphic chips that I would like to use in my retro projects. These are EF9345 and TS9347. I have the data sheets for both chips and an application note for the EF9345. Does anyone have any more information about the chips? Such as the command structure. Or assembler routines (preferably Z80) for the correct control of the chip's possibilities? That would be great!

Thanks

Martin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @Unilein​, to the community!

Well, there are probably not many here who still know the Z80 or even these good ol' devices. However, the web archive has archived the SGS Thomson Graphic Processors Data Book from 1989, which contains data documents as well as assembly examples - for the even more antiquated 6809, but if you know Z80, you can rewrite them without any problems, can't you?

Does it answer your question?

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @Unilein​, to the community!

Well, there are probably not many here who still know the Z80 or even these good ol' devices. However, the web archive has archived the SGS Thomson Graphic Processors Data Book from 1989, which contains data documents as well as assembly examples - for the even more antiquated 6809, but if you know Z80, you can rewrite them without any problems, can't you?

Does it answer your question?

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I was there at the time, but don't feel a strong desire to relive my teens..

>>Well, there are probably not many here who still know the Z80 ..

Not many people here answering questions, but of those I know, it's probably a disturbingly high percentage.. on the internet no one knows you're an elephant..

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Unilein
Associate

Hi Peter,

thank you for your answer. I found the Graphic Processors Data Book. And I will check the examples. Translating them to Z80 machine code will not be the problem.

Thx

Martin

Great!

If the problem is resolved, please mark this topic as answered by selecting Select as best under your preferred answer(s). This will help other users find that answer faster.

Good luck!

/Peter