cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

632565 9303

karl2
Associate

Trying to find details about this chip. New to this and trying to follow tips to fix a car. This chip i was told was going to be a 93xxx series eeprom but as you can see its not. I cant find anything on it looking up the part number unless im missing something. I need to read the code and change a serial number on it. I understand the process for the 93xxx eeproms to read and write on it but without any info on this one I'm not sure if its even a eeprom or if I'm wasting my time. Any tips would be appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

@karl2 I am quite sure that you will not get a satisfactory answer to your question, because such moulded systems are usually customised components in the automotive industry. Only the car manufacturer in question will be able to answer this, but it is more likely that you will have a lawsuit on your hands.

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

You're focusing on the wrong half of the number. Parts look to available, so focus on how the circuit connects to the various pins and what it does and the context.

Why do you think this part needs replacing? 

It's perhaps a custom part for a specific application? 

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Trying to bypass security system on my car. Chip is out of ecm and I can’t find diagram for it and the whole board is covered with an inch of silicone that’s brown. From the very little I found I need to wipe this eeprom or install a new one with only the vin on a specific line. Was told 95xxx series eeprom that I know how to write but with no details of one in picture I can’t set program correctly to do it. Guessing best bet is to find compatible one and write and install it instead. 

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

@karl2 I am quite sure that you will not get a satisfactory answer to your question, because such moulded systems are usually customised components in the automotive industry. Only the car manufacturer in question will be able to answer this, but it is more likely that you will have a lawsuit on your hands.

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.