cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPC5-UDESTK JTAG debugger

Msert.1
Associate III

Hi,

I have 3 SPC MCUs which are 560B, 574S and 58NG. I want to debug SPC58NG but It has not a USB debugger, it has only JTAG debugger. (SPC560B and 574S have on-board (USB) debugger).

My question is Can I debug the SPC58NG without SPC5-UDESTK JTAG debugger by using SPC560B's or SPC574S's JTAG ports with some jumpers by connecting to SPC58NG JTAG port. ( SPC574s USB debugger part will be connected to PC via USB)

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
YLin.2
Associate II

Hi Msert

You can use SPC560-dicovery board as an PLS adapter described in section 2.4.3 in UM1672.

If you find my information useful, do you have experience working with FlexCAN on SPC560? I can't find a document about this.

Best regards

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
YLin.2
Associate II

Hi Msert

You can use SPC560-dicovery board as an PLS adapter described in section 2.4.3 in UM1672.

If you find my information useful, do you have experience working with FlexCAN on SPC560? I can't find a document about this.

Best regards

Msert.1
Associate III

Hi Ylin

I will work with FlexCan, after doing a few step. When I did, I will let you know.

By the way, I haven't understand table about PLS Debugger Configuration. What understand you ?

Regards,

YLin.2
Associate II

My first best answer ^v^

I haven't tried this functionality, but I guess you can put on jumpers (closed) and take off jumpers (Open) as prescribed in the thired column of table. Then you wire the JTAG of configured board to the JTAG of the board to be flashed.

Best regards